Expats Living in Rome provides services in all of Italy since 2001. Our team is highly experienced and qualified to help you or your family move to Italy.
Are you ready to live in Italy?
Do you need information related to which visa to apply for, how to register as a EU citizen, do you qualify for Italian citizenship, how to find accommodation, income, taxes, medical, health insurance, yearly expenses, job resources, family benefits, etc… ?
We have all the info you need to make a successful move to bella Italia!
We offer free consultation to discuss your plans, goals and some have also dreams to share. We will do our best to give you a realistic outlook on your move and help you reach your goals! We promise to be effective in your relocation and offer services that are catered to your needs. We welcome you to our community in Italy.
Our clients have direct phone numbers and have 24 access to us. A human, not a voice machine or foreign call center. Our team speaks multiple languages. We have different solutions for families, singles, couples, married, retirees, students, investors and start up a new business.
We can help you with what is required to live legally in Italy. You can start by obtaining your “codice fiscale” which is the Italian tax code which you are required to get, whether you’ll be working or not, the code is essential in Italy. You’ll need it to do many things like opening a bank account to rent or buying property. You can do it yourself from abroad or in Italy by following these instructions, if you need help with it we offer free assistance.
• How to get tax identification number for foreign citizens (Codice Fiscale)
• How to register in Italy as a EU citizen
• What you need to know about Visas and Permits to stay in Italy
• Who is eligible for a long term residency permit in the EU?
• All you need to know about Italian SPID (Public System for Digital Identity)
We will help you look for suitable schools for your children and we will assist you with the registration process.
You will have our dedicated guidance and support in all phases of the property purchase or rental process. If you are not an Italian speaker and you are about to sign an Italian contract we can break it down for you and guide you in the contract. It’s best if you get the contract translated into your own language or into a language you can fully understand. Read more about signing a rental contract here.
To search for an apartment we recommend the following sites using filters by area and with all parameters.
• Spotahome – Promo Code EXPATS15 and get 15% Spotahome bookings
We will help you open a bank account that allows you to receive, send and withdraw money. You will be able to apply for a debit, credit, or a prepaid card. We also can help you to apply for a mortgage or other loans.
REQUIREMENTS TO WORK AND LIVE IN ITALY
Italy is 1 of 26 European countries that adhere to the Schengen Agreement. EU immigration laws follow a general framework of rules for these countries and thereafter the rules are adapted for the Italian framework.
Some common denominators:
• Maximum amount of time a non-EU citizen can remain in the Schengen territory without requesting a long term permit
• Legislation on rights of family members of residents and their Entry in the Schengen territory
• Employment rights
• Standards for pensions, healthcare and social contributions
• Rights of citizenship
HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU:
• Blue Card
• Business/Work Visa in Foreign Embassies in Italy
• Elective Visas
• Family Process ( Family reunification )
• Italian ID
• Italian Citizenship
• National Health Care Card Coverage
• Permits of Stay and Residency
• Tax ID (Codice Fiscale)
• Work Permits
• National Insurance Card
• Home Suitability Certificate
• Vital Record Certificates
• Translation and Legalization of Certificates
• Spid account
• Pec email
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.