Expats living in Rome Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
Job Req ID: 14124Closing Date: 02 January 2022Publication: Internal & ExternalVacancy Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 November 2021
Your duties will comprise:• Initiating a wide variety of Applications procurements and managing the resulting contracts covering a range of tasks including managing the deﬁnition and maintenance of the:→ SLAs, Operational Level Agreement (OLAs) contracts and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); i.e. deﬁning service requirements, negotiating SLAs /OLAs;
→ ITIL Service Processes, supervising their applicability;
→ Service management system and tools, including their evolution;
→ Operating Model and Service Layers;• Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and serving as the single technical point of contact for suppliers;
• Communicating and presenting technical information to stakeholders about all running Applications contracts;
• Monitoring contracts and organising close-out, extension or renewal according to what is best for ESA;
• Organising progress meetings with the suppliers and internal clients to ensure contracts are running properly, change requests are managed, and invoices are paid;
• Solving, in close cooperation with the Contracts Oﬃcer responsible, any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself;
• Developing good relationships with internal clients, and with the procurement and controlling departments to ensure each contractual step is performed in a timely manner;
• Achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality, safety and sustainability and complying with the deﬁned scope, performance, costs and schedule; i.e. you organise, coordinate and lead the project resources (including outsourced resources), supervise project progress, circulate and distribute information from the project owner/customer, ensure speciﬁcation compliance and update the project according to changing circumstances;
• Taking mitigation actions in case of non-fulﬁlment of agreements, managing risks and reporting to the appropriate governance boards;
• Reporting as an activity manager when entrusted such responsibility;
• Supporting the Account Managers in the negotiation of agreements with the various business units and contributing to building relationships with customers to facilitate the delivery of IT services and identify opportunities to add business value;
• Supporting organisational changes and improving working methods by proposing innovative solutions to overcome potential issues;
• Being a business partner for the Division providing visibility, operational and technical advice and monitoring contracts metrics;
• Ensuring smooth insertion in the Service Portfolio of new solutions or major evolutions by:→ interfacing with the relevant Project Manager injecting all service-related aspects, requirements and constraints that would be prerequisites for the insertion;
→ acting as the reference point for the Service Delivery organisation, reviewing and accepting the relevant documentation and supervising the knowledge transfer and hand-over between project and service providers;
→ co-chairing the Service Readiness Reviews
√ Experience in IT or engineering
√ Deep knowledge of the ESA / international organization Procurement rules
√ Extensive experience of procurement of IT services or similar Proficient analytical and logical thinking
√ Ability to work with others from different cultures and in various locations
A Master’s degree in Information Technology or engineering with procurement experience or specialisation in a relevant area is required for this post.
Experience in:• Large contract management
• Leading and succeeding in large transformation programme contract negotiation.
For a complete job description, please click on Apply.
The closing date for applications is 02 January 2022.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovenia.