Looking for housekeep Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
Vacancy type: Permanent
Location: Frascati, Italy
Closing date for applications: 18-03-2021
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, beliefs, age, disability or other characteristics. Applications from women are encouraged.
• preparing programme, policy and strategy papers on ESA’s Earth Observation activities in the context of European and international partners;
• defining and supporting the implementation of actions related to Space 4.0 within the Directorate, in close coordination with the Directorate’s Departments and other Directorates and Services of ESA;
• supporting the preparation of programme proposals and related documents for ESA Ministerial Conferences;
• supporting the preparation of relevant ESA meetings (e.g. Executive Board, ESA Council, Objectives Setting Seminars, etc.);
• assessing potential new partnership schemes for Earth Observation (e.g. with industry and institutional partners);
• preparing and maintaining a coherent set of presentation material and preparing interventions for the Director;
• assisting the Director of Earth Observation Programmes and Head of Office in daily matters and in ad hoc tasks as necessary.
Knowledge of the ESA institutional framework, policies and programmes (Technology, Science, Launchers, Human Space and/or Applications)
Knowledge of the European and international space sector (institutional, commercial and/or industrial)
Knowledge and understanding of the Agency’s core business
Knowledge of ESA’s legal environment, convention, rules, regulations and policies
ESA Earth Observation policies and programmes
Major international initiatives related to Earth Observation (eg.: CEOS, GEO, UN Environmental Conventions)
Master’s degree in Earth Observation or a related domain with a proven interest in space policy matters.
The closing date for applications is 18 March 2021.
At the Agency we value diversity and we welcome people with disabilities. Whenever possible, we seek to accommodate individuals with disabilities by providing the necessary support at the workplace. The Human Resources Department can also provide assistance during the recruitment process. If you would like to discuss this further please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada, Latvia and Slovenia.
We are the European Space Agency. Our mission is the peaceful exploration and use of space for the benefit of everyone. We watch over Earth, develop and launch inspiring and unique space projects, train astronauts and push the boundaries of science and technology, seeking answers to the big questions about the Universe. We are a family of scientists, engineers and business professionals from all over Europe working together in a diverse and multinational environment. We are dedicated to united space in Europe and united Europe in space. Learn more: http://www.esa.int/