Looking for housekeep Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
Vacancy type: Permanent
Location: Frascati, Italy
Closing date for applications: 23-03-2021
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, beliefs, age, disability or other characteristics. Applications from women are encouraged.
• supporting customer representatives in the definition of business needs and requirements;
translating and consolidating those requirements into technical specifications;
• planning and implementing agreed IT solutions, throughout the project life cycle, from preparation to closure, including analysis, design, development (i.e. instantiation, composition and customisation of tools), testing and handover to operations, and managing all related procurements and contracts;
• organising and leading project teams and managing supplier performance;
• monitoring and controlling project scope, cost, schedule, quality, issues and risk, taking appropriate action on any deviations and ensuring compliance with QMS procedures and adopted project methodology;
• providing regular, comprehensive status and progress reports to the Portfolio Manager and governance hierarchy, prioritising critical topics as required;
• providing expert support to business counterparts, identifying areas for improvement in business processes, and providing possible solutions compliant with the IT strategy;
• monitoring the evolution of solutions available on the market related to your area of responsibility and providing advice;
• ensuring that the applications under your responsibility work as expected by customers and that bugs are promptly analysed and resolved;
• performing any other activities as deemed appropriate to cope with emerging needs within the IT Department;
• business change managers in identifying potential change management issues and devising appropriate solutions;
• the definition of roadmaps, including high-level needs analysis, solution evaluation and preparation of business cases related to proposed solutions;
• the solution architect by aligning evolving solutions with the overall Corporate Information System architecture, regarding any change within the related portfolio involving major or minor enhancements;
• the internal cost planning of the Department by supporting the portfolio Manager in preparing and ensuring accurate planning and forecasting of costs.
In-depth knowledge of SAP S4/HANA
In-depth knowledge of SAP solutions overall and in particular related to Procurement
Knowledge of integration between SAP Finance and SRM
Knowledge of development of customs applications
Solid professional background in the disciplines related to the tasks
Project management certification would be an asset.
Master’s degree in IT engineering and/or business administration
In-depth knowledge of public tendering and procure-to-pay processes;
Proven experience in managing and leading complex projects from design to deployment;
At least 15 years’ proven experience in leading the design, build and deployment of SAP SRM and MM systems;
Proven experience of processes and systems integration;
Proven experience of development of custom applications;
Excellent presentation and negotiating skills are required, together with the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment;
Experience in working in a multicultural and public sector.
The closing date for applications is 23 March 2021.
At the Agency we value diversity and we welcome people with disabilities. Whenever possible, we seek to accommodate individuals with disabilities by providing the necessary support at the workplace. The Human Resources Department can also provide assistance during the recruitment process. If you would like to discuss this further please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada, Latvia and Slovenia.
We are the European Space Agency. Our mission is the peaceful exploration and use of space for the benefit of everyone. We watch over Earth, develop and launch inspiring and unique space projects, train astronauts and push the boundaries of science and technology, seeking answers to the big questions about the Universe. We are a family of scientists, engineers and business professionals from all over Europe working together in a diverse and multinational environment. We are dedicated to united space in Europe and united Europe in space. Learn more: http://www.esa.int/