ISINNOVA, a research Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
Job call: FirstMed medical company is looking for a medical doctor to assist our company in developing outpatient clinics in Rome.
The doctor will initially serve as a consultant, assisting in activities to open a clinic. The physician would provide support in:
– Assisting our project manager by providing oversight of clinic development
– Medical equipment and supply selection and sourcing
– Development and installation of operational protocols
– Hiring and training of initial medical staff and support team
– Building a network of medical facilities and specialists
Initially, the doctor would work as an independent consultant. As our first clinic approaches its opening date, the doctor would transition to employee status and serve as the Medical Director.
The preferred candidate should have at least 6-8 years of experience, preferably in private practice and have certification in General Practice, Internal Medicine, or General Surgery. The working languages of our facility will be Italian and English. Thus, the doctor should speak both languages fluently.
Interviews will be held in Rome between September and October.
SEND YOUR CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org