Job title: Executive Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
The candidate will work on company’s marketing strategies and direct partnerships. The main purpose of the role will be to execute promotional activities, to expand the network and to actively contribute in the growth of digital channels.
- ◊ Management of the Social Media activities: provide the editorial calendar and participation in the content planning; coordination with external partners for digital creative projects;
- ◊ Events content creation and planning;
- ◊ Email blast and newsletter creation;
- ◊ Formulate basic marketing content, reviews and concept for campaigns;
- ◊ Analyze weekly/monthly performance data and provide recommendations;
- ◊ Monitoring, optimization and reporting of the performances of Social media in conjunction with sponsors;
- ◊ Cooperate and work jointly with rest of the digital marketing team and other business unites to ensure that all activities are fully executed and aligned with company objectives.
Skills And Experience
- ◊ Living in Rome min 2 y ears;
- ◊ 2/3 years of previous digital experience with focus in Social Media management;
- ◊ Experience with website analytics tools;
- ◊ Excellent communication and writing skills in English (proficiency in Italian or other languages is a plus);
- ◊ Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google suite and docs;
- ◊ Advanced knowledge of Mailchimp;
- ◊ A data driven approach with good analytical skills;
- ◊ Ability to work in teams and to meet goals;
- ◊ High level in organizational skills and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time.
What we offer
- ◊ Monday & Tuesdays 9-15:00 work in office (Trastevere), 2 days work online and flexible hours.
- ◊ 2 weeks of unpaid internship, followed by 4 weeks of paid internship;
- ◊ After a success internship period possibility to get employed.
You think you’re a good fit? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org