Job offer!! YourSuite Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
Looking for some to join our Sales and Marketing Team and will be involved in following activities:
- Supporting senior colleagues with day-to-day sales and marketing activities
- Planning and analysis of marketing actions and initiatives
- Monitoring campaigns’
- Email marketing
- Preparation of marketing presentations
- Campaigns and reporting trouble shooting
- Data reporting
- Client management
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Marketing or similar
- Knowledge of mailchimp, Excel, google drive and google suite
- Precision and flexibility combined
- Great communication skills
- Great team worker, able to create an enjoyable work environment
- Speak English + 1 other language.
- Social and knowledgeable about Italy
- Laptop is needed for this position
Workplace: Rome and remotely
- A context in which you can experiment and expand your skills
- An opportunity to learning
- A young and informal environment
Role and Responsibilities: As a member of the team, one must be able to achieve target tasks set during team meetings.
Skills Required: Online Marketing, Public Relations, Sponsor Lead generation, Apparels and Event Management.
Communication: English + 1 other language
Duration: 2 Months.
Work Location: Online and weekly meetings.
Salary: Unpaid + Commissions (on sales).
Recognition: Internship Certificates with Achievements (If any) and LinkedIn Recommendations.
This is not like a typical internship, this is a lifestyle initiative for people who are passionate, who are willful and skillful, who are creative, who love to learn and share their learning’s with dedication and especially for those that love to learn while earning!
Resume: email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer below questions:
- Have you been to our events before?
- How long have you lived in Rome?
- Which languages do you speak?
- Why are you applying?
- Any experience in Marketing?
- Any experience email marketing?
- Experience in sponsorship/partnerships/Affiliated programs?