A four week special c Read more [...]
Place Category: Education & Training
The Rome Business School is a managerial training and research institute of excellence. Its aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
Based in Rome but active in the whole of Italy and internationally, the Rome Business School gives graduates, professionals, and entrepreneurs the chance to develop their competencies in managerial disciplines based on the best international standards, thus helping them to become competitive in the job, professional and entrepreneurial markets.
All the Rome Business School courses feature the highest levels of teaching quality and a scrupulous care for the participants’ needs. The personalized assistance of expert teachers, the wealth of learning materials and the meticulous checking of the learning progress ensure the maximum effectiveness of the training courses.
- An excellent training offer, developed through the careful analysis of the best international experiences, to guarantee you a competitive advantage in the market.
- A modern training offer: we provide courses on the most advanced managerial trends and techniques, such as intercultural management and business oriented social media usage.
- Highly qualified teachers: all Rome Business School teachers are university lecturers, trainers and managers carefully selected based upon their proven professionalism and experience , capable of transferring to the students both a well defined conceptual framework and valuable references to concrete professional practices.
- Career-service: a set of personalized services designed to help our students to access or develop in the job market (internship opportunities, a CV review, inclusion in our database, job interview management support, networking with companies, managers and professionals).
- Alumni network and community: participants to our courses are admitted by right to the Rome Business School Alumni Network, a network which enables them to remain in contact with all alumni and teachers, to exchange experiences and share projects and professional development opportunities.
- A loyalty card which allows you to accumulate points and get discounts on our training courses.
- Unique learning content and study materials: all Rome Business School training courses involve cutting edge teaching content, in line with the best international standards and constantly updated based on the latest cultural trends. With every course, participants also receive a wealth of documentation and suggestions for possible further in-depth studies.
- A wide range of flexible study methods, to meet all requirements and make it possible for participants to balance their learning commitments with their personal and professional engagements. Master courses, specialization courses and a rich catalogue of short courses designed to meet all your learning needs. Courses can be taken on campus, remotely and in-house.
- An applied teaching method: all courses include exercises and real life case studies, which flesh up the teaching and make it truly valuable for the job market.