This event is for tho Read more [...]
Join us at a new location on Tuesday at Santa Maria Bistrot & Old Pub in the Historical Center of Rome near the sacred area of Largo di Torre Argentina which has the remains of four of the oldest temples in the capital.
Come out and join socializers in multi languages!! Fun professionals from all over the world are waiting to connect with you. There is outside seating and if not too cold we can use that space too.
Are you new to our network and meetup? The best thing is to greet the host first or before sitting so that we can help you meet others. You can expect 30/50 people attending our events.
When: Tuesday April 5th from 19:30 till 22:30
Cost: Aperitif €14 includes food and one drink.
How to participate? Send an email to: email@example.com with confirmation. If you are attending the same day send a sms/whatsapp to Silvia +393495824500. It’s best to reserve your spot.We offer Italian & English lessons from 19:30 to 21:00 if interested you can try it free and then after the lesson join the social aperitivo.
• Please do not participate if you have symptoms of respiratory infections and / or fever and / or know that you have had contact with people with COVID-19 in the previous two weeks, nor of course if you are positive for COVID-19.
• We have to take precautions, like socially distanced seating, cleanliness and follow the CDC and Italian government guidelines. Those that do not respect the guidelines will not be invited back.
Other services and resources through our network:• Office aperitivo, drinks or dinners organized on our terrace
• Networking events
• Startup programs and free resources
• Free consultancy for startup
• Accountant services
• Immigration & Visa services ( Free call )
• Language exchange & Language lessons
• Cooking classes
• Relocation services
• Event space or catered events rental
• International hosting services