We are going to do a Read more [...]
Place Category: Events
Temple University Rome is pleased to offer its first Business Workshop Series. The program is ideal for members of the Rome business community, students from Roman universities, and Temple Rome partners. This series is free to all participants and offers eight modules hosted in-person at Temple Rome throughout the summer. Learners may complete as many modules as they choose.
This short program includes an array of relevant topics in contemporary international business that offers opportunities for members of the Rome business community to improve their business acumen and English language skills. Designed for working professionals, these modules provide participants with information relevant to their career by exposing them to key business concepts and innovations in the topic areas. The program is designed to provide a balance of theory and practical applications and seek to offer hands—on perspectives to the topics covered.
· Acquire an overview of specific management and business topics
· Develop managerial and leadership skills
· Gain knowledge, perspectives, and insights
· Develop their professional network
Start Date: Monday, June 21
End Date: Wednesday, July 14
Modules are hosted every week on Monday and Wednesday, from 16.00-18.00.
· Module 1: Diversity and Intersectional Dynamics in Organizations
· Module 2: Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
· Module 3: Procurement Management in a Global Economy
· Module 4: Neuromarketing
· Module 5: Change Management
· Module 6: Tourism and Society
· Module 7: Motivation and Organizational Success
· Module 8: Sport Management
All modules will be taught in English by bilingual instructors.
For additional information, please contact Chief Academic Officer, Mary Conran, at firstname.lastname@example.org.