We are meeting up with other expats & locals for a international social American style brunch. It’s an Extra bacon please! Everyone is welcome and reservations are required. This event is for those looking to make new friends, see old ones and exchange languages and culture.
When: Sunday Feb 27 from 11:00 to 14:00
Where: Community House Trastevere on Via Portuense 104
Cost: €20 all you can eat brunch including drinks.
How to participate? Send an email to: [email protected] with confirmation. If you are attending the same day send a sms/whatsapp to Silvia +393495824500. It’s best to reserve your spot.
Drinks: Mimosa + Fruit Juice + wine + prosecco + Coffee + Cappuccino
Food: Veggie omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, hash browns, pancakes, bagels, yogurt, bacon, muffins, fresh fruits, sausage, cheese and more.
• Please do not participate if you have symptoms of respiratory infections and / or fever and / or know that you have had contact with people with COVID-19 in the previous two weeks, nor of course if you are positive for COVID-19.
• We have to take precautions, like socially distanced seating, cleanliness and follow the CDC and Italian government guidelines. Those that do not respect the guidelines will not be invited back.
Other services and resources through our network:
• Office aperitivo, drinks or dinners organized on our terrace
• Networking events
• Startup programs and free resources
• Free consultancy for startup
• Accountant services
• Immigration & Visa services
• Language exchange
• Language lessons
• Cooking classes
• Relocation services
• Event space or catered events rental
• International hosting services
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.