We offer in-person and online lessons for all levels of Italian. Our teachers make learning fun and interesting, so you enjoy each lesson. We offer real lessons with grammar instruction and conversation. We use Skype, Zoom and Google Hangouts. Every course comes with material provided by us.
Living in any country and not knowing the language can make things frustrating and we can help you with that! Italian is not only spoken in Italy but also in Switzerland and some parts of Malta, Vatican State, San Marino, Croatia, Slovenia and France. Available worldwide to everyone with internet connection can join us!
Where: Our office on Via Portuense 104 Scala E18 on 5th floor. The code to enter and ring us is 01017 Battisti (we requested to change the name to RomeExpats)
Enrollment fee: €45 (one time payment)
• How long is the lesson? Each lesson is 90 minutes and only 1 hour if there are 1 or 2 students.
• How many students are in each lesson? Max 6 students in each lesson. Our conversation classes max 5.
• What if I can not attend? Cancel lesson the night before if you do morning lessons and the same day by 2pm for evening lessons via email: [email protected] or text/call +393386771753 and you will NOT lose the lesson. You can also pause them when you know you will not attend and need time to come back.
• Can I do more than 1 lesson a week? Yes, email us with your requests. Most students that miss class will want extra lessons to catch up or get placed in another class.
• Can I make up the missed lesson? Yes, and you can organize a private lesson with your teacher and instead of 90 minutes you will do a private 45 minute lesson. Sometimes more than 1 student will want to do the same lesson and we can organize a private lesson for 2 students and you get 1 hour. Either online or in person.
• Can I do both online and in person? Yes, just send us an email so we can tell you the times for your level.
• Can I do an extra lesson? Yes, and you can organize a private lesson with your teacher and instead of 90 minutes you will do a private 45 minute lesson. Sometimes more than 1 student will want to do an extra lesson and we can organize a private lesson for 2 students and you get 1 hour. Either online or in person.
Private lessons can also be taken as a support to group lessons in order to speed up and improve the quality of the learning process.
Send us an email [email protected] and set up your free try lessons today!
Zero beginner – This is for the students that know absolutely nothing.
Beginners – Will work on building vocabulary and some grammar. It’s best to learn vocabulary and less grammar in this stage.
Intermediate/Advanced – Some grammar, some conversation, and error correction.
Advanced/Conversation – Speaking & reading & listening – learning how to speak more freely and naturally.
Cancellation 15 days before start date you will receive a full refund. (except any bank or pay-pal fee or any bank fees at your own expense). The deposit paid will not be refunded in case of cancellations made less than 15 days. There are no refunds for students who begin the course later than the official starting dates, and no refund for those that miss classes without notifications. Lessons can be paused for 1 year.
Book your free lesson today! Send us an email at [email protected] and book your free trial lesson. Let us know your level so we can place you. After the free trial, without obligation you can sign up for the course.