Job title: Executive Personal Assistant
Report line: Group CEO
Entities involved: all companies
Term: April 2022 – January 30th 2023 (10 months mission )
Type : Full time
Business location: Rome, Parco di Medici
Attendance requirements: Smart working with 1 day in the office
Package : to be discussed and agreed.
GROUP CEO’S PROFILE
Richard Dimosi Diasolwa, is an entrepreneur operating in the media, entertainment and Sport Marketing industries. Richard is operating from Italy but has various start up companies incorporated in the UK, Benin, Nigeria, the USA and Switzerland. Since its activities are expanding he requires a personal assistant to support his daily business and personal duties.
• Daily administrative tasks management including but not limited to:
Overall agenda management,
Travel bookings including flights, accommodations and other travel paperwork T&E’s classification
Communication with internal and external third parties as required
• Suggest and set up office tools to implement the report line daily operations
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes
• Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, our individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 3 years experience in a corporate or institutional structure as an administrative employee.
• Experience in handling office tools software i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint as a minimum
• Advanced level in English as a must
• French and/or any other language as a plus
Linkedin page: MBS – Media Business Solutions
MBS Sport I MBS Group I MBS Africa
14 Chertsey Road, Office 279, Woking GU215AH – United Kingdom
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.