Expats living in Rome is hiring an office assistant and social media manager. The main purpose of the role will be to execute promotional activities, to expand the network and to actively contribute in the growth of digital channels. This job is online and also in office 2 days a week. Hours are flexible and looking for someone that is willing to grow with the team. Someone that can multitask and has good time management.
• Email blast and newsletter creation;
• Formulate basic marketing content, reviews and concept for campaigns;
• Monitoring, optimization and reporting of the performances of Social media in conjunction with sponsors;
• Cooperate and work jointly with rest of the digital marketing team and other business unites to ensure that all activities are fully executed and aligned with company objectives.
Skills And Experience
• 2/3 years of previous digital experience;
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English (proficiency in Italian or other languages is a plus);
• Good working knowledge of Google suite and docs;
• Advanced USER of Mailchimp;
• WordPress backend is a plus
• Blogging is a plus
• Create fliers and ads using Canva - min 2 years experience
Hours: 20 a week
Salary: depending on experience
We will not consider you for this position if you have no experience in 2 of these 3 listed below
You think you’re a good fit? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.