• Rome, Italy
Netflix is one of the world’s leading entertainment services, with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the Production team based in Rome. The Netflix Production team oversees operational execution (Production Management, Post Production and VFX) of the creative vision of our series, films, and non-fiction shows to bring our members joy. This cross-functional and dynamic team ensures that our Netflix original content is produced at the highest legal, safety, creative, and technology standards.
This position would manage a very busy department, supporting the Head of Production and the Production Management, Post and VFX teams by handling a heavy volume of emails, organizing calendars and meetings with external partners, creating and maintaining shared documents/presentations and providing overall support.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, resourceful, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail. This demanding and fast-moving position requires a proactive and positive thinker, solution-oriented and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees Italian series and films.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Gathering, tracking and entering various production-related data using multiple Netflix internal systems and platforms
• Maintaining, updating, and championing the use of our internal systems to track and manage show assets and paperwork delivery to Netflix.
• Supporting the coordinators in updating production best practices
• Creating, maintaining and improving templates, presentations and trackers
• Managing complex calendars across time zones for group meetings and organizing team events
• Drafting meeting agendas, taking notes and circulating pertinent information to the broader team
• Coordinating calendar, travel arrangements (domestic and international) and processing expense reports for the Head of Production, Italy
• Supporting projects and initiatives as per business needs
• Training others to use Netflix tools and to understand our workflows
• Serving as a bridge between Production and other Netflix functions to ensure all receive pertinent updates promptly
• Working collaboratively with other assistants across functions and territories
• Fostering clear and concise communication among all necessary parties.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department
• At least 3 years as a Production Coordinator, Assistant, or Executive Assistant in a corporate or production environment and/or supporting a Head of Production or Producer
• Preferably previous experience working in production on set or in the production office
• Proficiency in Italian and English is required for this role
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Forms and Calendar), as well as being overall tech-savvy
• Ability to handle an extremely fast-paced environment supporting a very active team across numerous simultaneous productions
• Ability to respond in a timely manner to important or urgent matters
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask a high volume of tasks
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Flexibility to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box
Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production •process and equipment
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.