Rome Business School is building a new, international student recruitment team of seven (7), entry level advisors with sales, recruiter, headhunter or career advising experience. Applicants should be objective and goal oriented, seeking a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible business school environment with a start-up mindset.
We are not the old-fashioned institution of yesteryear or classic university work environment. Our culture is based around adapting to the job market for our students in real time, tailoring masters and hiring faculty that meet the needs of the labor market when the labor market needs it.
This is a performance-based position, paid on results, not an hourly based position, paid on time. Please read the compensation plan at the end of this job description before applying. At its core, student recruitment and advising is a sales function and sales require a sales mentality, therefore we suggest you strongly consider the following summaries before applying:
You should apply if:
• You are motivated by high earning potential from great results
• You have a great sense of humor and look for reasons to have a laugh with your colleagues
• You are a positive thinker and want to surround yourself with likeminded optimists
You should not apply if:
• You are looking for a stable job with fixed income and a permanent contract only
• You prefer to work alone and behind a computer screen
• You are someone who prefers to complain about a problem with others, rather than solve it
– – – – Want to apply? Keep Reading – – – –
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals
• Perform basic data entry of prospective student information into a CRM system (Maximizer CRM)
• Perform follow up activities of prospective students to meet monthly deadlines
• Sales and results oriented attitude
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet goals by monthly deadlines
• Ability to convince a prospective student through interpersonal communication and selling skills
• Ability to deflect objections and excuses from clients
• Eagerness to tackle constantly changing challenges (adapting your approach toward clients during a pandemic for example)
• High degree of organizational and time management skills
• Good English Proficiency (minimum C1 level) or native speaker
• Intermediate knowledge of LinkedIn, Word, Mail Merge, Outlook and Outlook Calendar
• In Office Via Giuseppe Montanelli, 5, 00196 Roma RM (this is not a remote, hybrid or smart working job)
• 1.295€ (gross) + monthly bonus
• Bonuses range from 0€ to 4.000€+ gross, per month
• Full-Time contract CCNL ANINSEI (Associazione Nazionale Istituti non Statali di Educazione e di Istruzione) Level 3. (This is a full-time job, not an internship, part time, Partita IVA or Co. Co. Co. collaboration contract)
• 3-month contract to start
• Contract renewal based on performance with 3, 6, 12-month and Indeterminato renewal offers based on performance.
Environment and Culture:
We are an International, meritocratic working environment. We are the most international sales team in Rome and we work to keep RBS the most international business school in Italy. All team members are multi-lingual, multi-national and extremely well-traveled. We enjoy talking to people from all walks of life, using our own life experience to help convince undecided people change their life and/or career through our Professional Master programs. We are a young team and we want to change the world for the better, starting with how we work.
This is a goal and incentive-oriented position with flexible working hours and variable monthly salaries, not an administrative position with fixed 9am to 5pm office hours and flat monthly salaries. You get paid for what you do; not how long you do it. The choice and the responsibility of managing your own schedule is yours.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.