1). Bank transfer (Bank fees at your own expense)
2). Credit card
- Zero - This is for the students that know absolutely nothing.
- Beginners - Will work on building vocabulary and some grammar. It's best to learn vocabulary and less grammar in this stage.
- Intermediate/Advanced - Some grammar, some conversation, and correcting mistakes.
- Advanced/Conversation - Speaking & reading - learning how to speak more freely and naturally.
Each level has reading, writing, listening, and comprehension exercises.
If you are not able to attend a class/classes, please email us. So that we can help you make them up. We DO NOT
extend the time given and paid for but you can double up or you can come on another day and time. We will work with you and help you make them up when possible.
Tuesday night classes:
Those that sign up for lessons before HAPPY HOUR
can look here
for details. The locations are usually Testaccio, Largo Argentina, Trastevere, and Termini. If you provide us with your cell number we will send you a text message every Tuesday to remind you. You can also look at the newsletter that is sent out every Monday.
If interested in private lessons we can organize that for you. We have for individual, groups, travel, translations, and business planning. We send our teachers to your home or office. We work with companies, organizations, and universities in Rome. Contact us for more details.
There are NO classes on national or local holidays (2014 - Jan 6th, April 21st & 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August 15th, December 8th) These days are NON refundable.
Just a few reminders:
- It's your responsibility to know where the lesson is each week by checking the website or sending an sms or call +39.338.6771753.
- If you know you are going to continue for the following month contact us to reserve a spot.
- If you feel the lesson is too hard or easy let us know so that we can change your level. Speak with your teacher first about it.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes late as it interrupts the class. You can arrive late and ask for worksheets of missed lessons if you wish.
- For those that attend Tuesday night classes before the HAPPY HOUR and like to get a drink please come 5 minutes early to order it before class starts.
Cancellation and refunds:
1). Cancellation 15 days before start date you will receive a full refund. (except any bank or paypal fees).
2). The deposit paid will not be refunded in case of cancellations made less than 15 days.
3). There are no refunds for students who begin the course later than the official starting dates, and no refund for those that miss classes.
4). There are 2 make up classes for each course for missed classes. For those that travel for work/pleasure can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so we can work with you to have you not miss classes if you miss more then 2 classes.