Are you seeking an affordable American system International school in Rome that goes well beyond the textbook?
Join us for the Open Day on Saturday, January 21st, 2023 at 10:00 am. The event will last about an hour and a half, and will be a great opportunity for prospective parents to visit the school, connect with the teachers and learn from them about our academic programmes, discover the new bus service we will be implementing for the next academic year to serve the wider metropolitan area and find out more about the educational environment at St. Francis.
A typical Open Day at St. Francis lasts about 1 hour and a half and is scheduled as follows:
• Guests Registration ( Online registration required before)
• Welcome from the Principal and the Admissions Officer
• School Tour
• Meeting with teachers
What We Offer
• Rigorous US programme from Preschool to Grade 8
• Optional Italian State Program
• Highly qualified English-mother tongue or fully bilingual teachers
• Affordable tuition fees
• Safe, respectful and nurturing environment
• Small size (around 200 students)
• Close and supportive relationships with the children and their families
Established in 1985, St. Francis International School offers a core education in English from Preschool (3 years old) to Grade 8 (14 years old), which follows the rigorous US programme, with an optional Italian state programme, leading to completion of Scuola Media exams.
St. Francis International School is a small but thriving community of both international and local families. We welcome students from different countries, cultures and religions to enrich our school community.
Our mission is to provide a challenging and inspiring curriculum to each of our children in a safe, respectful and nurturing environment.
Four beliefs guide our work:
– We believe in the intellectual, emotional, physical, creative, social, and developmental needs and unique abilities of each child.
– We believe in helping each child develop self-confidence, self-respect, and self-reliance as essential ingredients for learning.
– We believe in developing students’ respect and responsibility for their natural, social, and educational environment.
– We believe students who have a meaningful connection to diverse nationalities will help create a world in which cooperation, tolerance and kindness prevail. More about Saint Francis International School click here
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Francis International School!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.