Looking for housekeep Read more [...]
Place Category: Job Opportunities
The Multinational Force and Observer (MFO), the independent international organization responsible for supervising the implementation of the security provisions of the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty seeks a HR Assistant to provide administrative support to the Personnel Office at its Headquarters in Rome. The HR Assistant will principally assist the Personnel Manager in the development and implementation of a project to digitize personnel files. The HR assistant will also assist in coordinating and monitoring all HR functions related to locally hired staff, including recruitment, in/out processing, performance management and SAP data entry.
Organization: MFO – Multinational Force & Observers
Location: Italy, Rome
Grade: Junior level, Grade 5 – Internationally recruited position
Occupational Groups: Human Resources
Closing Date: January 27th 2021
• Italian working papers/EU citizenship.
• Completion of secondary school.
• At least 2 years’ experience in personnel administration preferred.
• Fluency in English and Italian.
• Computer literacy to include use of common MS Office Suite programs; organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in SAP HR module system highly desirable.
An initial two-year contract with full benefits is offered. Send full curriculum vitae, including citizenship, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org