Outline of the position
As a Reservation Specialist, your primary focus is to complete the incoming tour bookings, from beginning to the end! From advising clients of the best tour that fits their itinerary to purchasing the needed venue tickets, to organizing private (car, bus, boat) transfers. In this role, you will work in a team with other reservation specialists, but also our marketing team and vendors. This role requires a level of professional service skills, communication skills, and the ability to work well with a variety of individuals.
General Job Outline & Responsibilities
- Monitoring already booked tours and tours in the process of being booked.
- Reviewing orders received via website or from emails or third parties to ensure the tour can run as client expects
- Purchasing necessary venue tickets to museums and sites
- Booking the necessary transfer services (car, boat, train, bus)
- Making the necessary reservations when applicable (hotel rooms, restaurants etc)
- Updating internal system with tickets, transfer service confirmations, guides etc.
- Reviewing finalised bookings to ensure the tour is completed and correct
- Sending through client confirmation vouchers for tours
- Updating orders with notes for the other guides and other reservation specialists to ensure tours are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Keep track of venue opening hours, ticket availability, and guide availability for all tours
We would like you to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment and contribute creatively to our growing team
- Work on projects and initiatives involving colleagues across time zones, functions, and levels
- Understand our end-to-end process and its impact on the customer experience, expert experience, and internal process scalability
- Care about what motivates people: we are a people-centric business connecting customers with our amazing experts here in Italy and other locations
- Must be based in Rome, Italy – our office is located near Piazza Bologna and shifts will be physically in the office
- Experience in sales and/or guide management preferred
- Excellent understanding of the Italian and English language – written & spoken
- Work experience in the travel industry preferred
- Strong digital proficiency - preference for applicants with experience in Zendesk, Zoom and applications like Google Sheets, Docs, Forms, Drive, Gmail
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, international, tech-reliant environment, independently and as part of our TEam
- Preference for applicants, with prior experience working with major Italy venues such as the Vatican and Colosseum.
Apply by email: [email protected]
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.